找回密码
 加入我们register!
搜索
查看: 10187|回复: 18

枣红色的童年/Granata childhood

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-18 14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
枣红色的童年

每个人的童年都有一种颜色,它可能是孩子眼中的任何一种颜色,原因也许并不像成年后想象的那么复杂,不经意的一眼就足够了,我很幸运,我的那一眼把我的童年染成了枣红色。
      我从小就是个多动症少年,打上小学那天开始就整天跟着那些比我大的孩子们围绕着皮球跑来跑去,滚动的皮球就成了童年最大的乐趣。1989年,我九岁,意甲集锦开始在每个周日下午的中央二台转播,透过各家刚刚拥有的彩色电视机,穿着各种条格衫的外国人闯进了我和我的小伙伴的眼中和心中,在那个已经对数字大小比较敏感的年龄,红黑和蓝黑是大家最爱提及的颜色,原因也许不复杂,因为它们记分牌上的数字总比对手的大,于是胡同的足球赛开始有了角色扮演的花样,篮黑条和红黑条是大家最爱提起的颜色。
      我是个连看动画片也从来不喜欢主角的人,条格衫自然不能引起我的兴趣,总是寻找着打败红黑和蓝黑的颜色出现,模糊的记忆记录着那个朦胧的年龄,枣红和穿着枣红色队服射门的穆勒进入了我的心,并且深深的扎根。

登录/注册后可看大图

我开始每个周末去看那一小段关于都灵队和穆勒的片断,然后在小巷的足球赛中扮演着都灵队的角色。都灵和变形金刚成为我小学阶段的全部爱好。多动的孩子注意力不集中,但是拥有无边界的想象力,我不断的在各种作业本的背面画着都灵队的比赛片段,还梦想着我和小伙伴都去了欧洲,当然,我穿上了枣红色的球衣,和穆勒一样。我们一起打败了各种条纹和花色的床单军团,夺得了意甲冠军,欧洲冠军……。枣红色的球衣,我的骄傲。

登录/注册后可看大图

随着年龄的增长,我开始更关注现实中的都灵的足球,意甲集锦、电视和广播中的各种体育新闻,购买了从创刊号以后的所有体坛周报,从字里行间寻找有关她的消息,研究她的上场阵容和打法,为她的每一次胜利而欢呼为她的每一次失败而伤心。我唯一崇拜过的球员穆勒逐渐离开了球队,我很伤感,但我迎来了更多的枣红色的球员,希福、乌拉圭王子、贝利、安格洛马、西伦齐、里兹特利,是的,我们没有那么多的奖杯和拥护者,但我不曾寂寞。

登录/注册后可看大图

90年代的都灵队,经历过联赛第三、联盟杯亚军的辉煌,也几经降级的厄运,坦白的说,在90年代的中期往后,上高中以后的我已经不会再联想着枣红色的球队登上欧洲的最高峰,但我的快乐更多了,每一场比赛的胜利哪怕是一个进球都会让我开心。转眼,距离89年的初次心动,18年过去了,就像一个都灵球迷所说,都灵是我们的生活方式,我赞成,作为一个不是十分强大的球队的球迷,我学会了忍耐和坚持,也学会了从微小的成功中去享受快乐,现实生活就在眼前,也许我们无力争取辉煌,但至少我们能抓住生活中小快乐。这,就是都灵这只枣红色公牛赋予我的生活方式,狂热少了,爱更深沉。
       但无论如何,枣红色是我的童年,那里有件队服是我的,那年我九岁。

登录/注册后可看大图

发表于 2007-9-18 18:37 | 显示全部楼层
超级赛车几乎一整年后终于发帖 跳票多时
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Granata childhood

By SuperRacingCar

Everyone’s childhood has a color. It may be any kind of color in the eyes of a child. The reason may not be that complicated as imagined when him grew up. A casual glance is enough. I am the lucky one, for that glance of mine incarnadined my childhood.

From childhood I was hyperactivity. I had run after the ball with those elder boys since the day I attended primary school. The rolling ball became my biggest fun in childhood. 1989, I was 9 year-old. Serie A highlights began to be retransmitted on CCTV2(China Central Television, the national TV station of China). Through the color television sets that every family just had, foreigners with various strip shirts broke into the eyes of my little buddy and me, and our hearts. In that age we were already relatively sensitive about numbers, big or small. Rossonero and Nerazzurro were the colors that most often mentioned. The reason might be simple, for their number on the scoreboard were always the bigger one. Thus we began to play roll-play football match in the alley. Rossonero and Nerazzurro were the favorite of the boys.

I don’t like protagonist, even while watching cartoon, so the strips can’t interest me. I was looking for a color that can beat Rossonero and Nerazzurro. Misty memories recorded that hazy age. Granata and Muller shooting in Granata jersey entered my heart, and took root deeply.

I began to focus on Torino and Muller in Serie A highlights every weekend, then play the role of Torino in the match of alley. Torino and Transformers became my entire hobby in primary school stage. A hyperactive child has no concentrated attention, but limitless imagination. I drew Torino’s match on the back of all kinds of exercise book, dreaming that I had gone to Europe with my little friends. Of course, I was in Granata jersey, just like Muller. Together we had beaten various kinds of stripe and color, won Scudetto and the champion of Europe…Granata jersey, my pride.

Along with age, I concerned about Torino more in the reality. Serie A highlights, sports news in tv and radio, all issues of Sports Weekly (once the most popular sports newspaper in China) since the first number, I traced every piece of information about her between the lines, studied her lineup and play, cheered for every victory and depressed for every defeat. Muller, my only idolized player, gradually left, making me feel quite lost. But I had found more Granata players. Scifo, Francescoli, Abedi Pele, Angloma, Silenzi and Rizzitelli … indeed, we don’t have that many trophies and supporters, but I never walk alone.

In 1990s, Torino lived through both glory of third place of Serie A, runner-up of UEFA Cup, and misfortune of relegation. Honestly, since the middle of 1990s, the me of high school had already not imagined Granata on the peak of Europe. However, I had more happiness. Every victory, even every single goal would make me joyful. In the twinkling of an eye, 18 years have past since the first heartbeat of 1989.Just like one Torino supporter said, Toro is our lifestyle. I agree with that. As a supporter of a team not extremely powerful, I have learned endurance and persistence, and how to enjoy happiness from tiny success. Real life is just before us. Maybe we are not able to fight for glory, but at least we can grab small joy in life. This is the lifestyle that Toro, the Granata bull, endow me. Less fanaticism, and deeper love.

Anyhow, Granata is my childhood. There was a jersey belong to me. That year I was 9.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-19 12:19 | 显示全部楼层
果然是精品中的精品
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-19 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
我写不出来,更不会画图 我对都灵的感情比他还强烈!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-20 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
精彩
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-22 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
那里有件队服是我的~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 02:04 | 显示全部楼层
感动ING,好羡慕楼主有如此的情怀和文采
我是十余年的一名意大利球迷,对所有的意大利球队都有着不分伯仲的热爱和忠诚
真心祝愿都灵早日重振!
最喜欢楼主这句话:
现实生活就在眼前,也许我们无力争取辉煌,但至少我们能抓住生活中小快乐.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
精品
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-23 21:20 | 显示全部楼层
太让我感动了 我是2001-2002赛季才喜欢都灵队的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-23 21:26 | 显示全部楼层
我先在最大的愿望就是能有一件那个赛季的主场队服
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-27 00:55 | 显示全部楼层
我们一起打败了各种条纹和花色的床单军团
幸好我喜欢的球队队服未曾被人说是床单,哈哈,支持一下败类,所以支持一下都灵,神奇的城市啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-11 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
写的好~~!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-11 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 可可西里 于 2007-10-27 00:55 发表
我们一起打败了各种条纹和花色的床单军团
幸好我喜欢的球队队服未曾被人说是床单,哈哈,支持一下败类,所以支持一下都灵,神奇的城市啊

但你喜欢的球队的对手被称作床单军团
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-15 00:13 | 显示全部楼层
床单~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-8 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
精华帖留名,膜拜下楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-26 11:15 | 显示全部楼层
哇!有点酷似adidas的广告!
   但自己制作出来的看起来蛮酷的!
     顶!~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-8 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
真心真情
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 13:54 | 显示全部楼层
FORZA    TORO!!
楼主写得好好!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-25 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
楼主已经失踪了?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们register!

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

Archiver|手机版|都灵中文论坛ToroChina都灵足球队爱好者

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:20 , Processed in 0.133824 second(s), 56 queries , Gzip On.